Experience Hawaii''s spectacular scenery from the expansive terraces and walkways of Norwegian Wind. The restaurants, the lounges, even the fitness center present panoramic views of the open sea. In almost every stateroom, a picture window or a floor-to-ceiling window puts Hawaii at your feet.
There are six spectacular restaurants featuring a selection of cuisine from around the world, 10 different bars and lounges each with a style all its own, 2 swimming pools, and all the pleasures of Freestyle Cruising, you''ll discover there''s no better way to cruise than with NCL''s Norwegian Wind.
VALID PASSPORTS ARE REQUIRED FOR ALL PASSENGERS TO SAIL!
Do everything, or nothing at all. For those who prefer to be active, our new LifeStyle Program features adventurous Shore Excursions, art auctions, health and wellness programs, cooking demonstrations ? all kinds of activities aimed at challenging your mind as well as your body. Or you can simply relax and enjoy not having a schedule to follow. We pick the ports, but the rest of the day is your call.
- Variety of daily activities led by cruise staff
- Port & shopping lectures and shore excursions
- The Galleria offers duty-free shopping
- Two outdoor pools & twin jacuzzis to relax in
- Splash pool complete with benches and a "Wet Bar" serving cold refreshments
- Deck sports include basketball, volleyball, golf driving net, table tennis, and jogging track
- Fitness Center and Spa offering aerobics, state-of-the-art exercise equipment, saunas, and massage treatments
- Full service Beauty Salon for hair, nail and beauty appointments Closed while sailing the Hawaiian Islands.
- Library and Card Room for books, cards, games, and puzzles
- Conference Rooms for meetings and private functions
- Internet cafe to keep in touch with the outside world while at sea
- Photo Gallery for cruise memories, film and developing
- Kids Korner Children's Program supervised by trained youth counselors, with activities for ages 3-17
Experience Hawaii's spectacular scenery from the expansive terraces and walkways of Norwegian Wind. The restaurants, the lounges, even the fitness center present panoramic views of the open sea. In almost every stateroom, a picture window or a floor-to-ceiling window puts Hawaii at your feet.
There are six spectacular restaurants featuring a selection of cuisine from around the world, 10 different bars and lounges ? each with a style all its own, 2 swimming pools, and all the pleasures of Freestyle Cruising, you'll discover there's no better way to cruise than with NCL's Norwegian Wind.
As the sun sets and the little ones are sound asleep, the dynamic entertainment opportunities are just getting started for the adults. If you're looking for that perfect Lounge atmosphere, you're guaranteed to find exactly what you're looking for if not better. In the need for a little risk taking? You'll enjoy testing your luck in the Monte Carlo Casino where you'll find plenty of games to try to strike at rich on.
- Two-story Stardust Lounge with proscenium stage featuring a full-scale productions
- Dazzles nightclub with DJ and dancing till wee hours of the night
- Horseshoe-shaped Lucky's piano bar for sing-a-longs
- Observatory Lounge has floor-to-ceiling windows for incredible views and cocktails
- Monte Carlo Casino offering blackjack tables, craps, roulette, Caribbean stud poker and 158 slot machines.
- Sports Bar & Grill features a wall of multiple televisions with broadcasts of sports events
- Rendezvous Bar for cocktails and piano music
Gross Tons: 50760.0
Length (ft.): 754
Beam (ft.): 94
Stability Rating: Excellent
Dinner Seatings: 2
Cuisine: Continental and International
Dress Code: Traditional
Room Service: Yes
Tipping: $10 per person per day automatically added to shipboard account, 15% automatically added to bar checks
Outdoor Pools: 2
Indoor Pools: 0
Fitness Center: Yes
Beauty Salon: Yes
Child Program: Yes
Self-service Laundry: No
Outside Doubles: 716
Inside Doubles: 158
Singles Cabins: 0
Singles Surcharge: 150 - 200%
Verandah Cabins: 74
* Except when around Hawaii.
Please note: Stateroom images and features are samples only. Actual furniture, fixtures, colors, configurations and window/porthole views may vary.
Deck Thirteen - Sky
Norwegian Cruise Line is the innovator in cruise travel with a 51-year history of breaking the boundaries of traditional cruising. Most notably, Norwegian revolutionized the cruise industry by offering guests the freedom and flexibility to design their ideal cruise vacation on their schedule with no set dining times, a variety of entertainment options and no formal dress codes. Today, Norwegian invites guests to enjoy a relaxed, resort-style cruise vacation on some of the newest and most contemporary ships at sea with a wide variety of accommodations options, including The Haven by Norwegian, a luxury enclave with suites, private pool and dining, concierge service and personal butlers. Norwegian Cruise Line sails around the globe, offering guests the freedom and flexibility to explore the world on their own time and experience up to 27 dining options, award-winning entertainment, superior guest service and more across all of the brand's 16 ships.
Recently, the line was named "Europe's Leading Cruise Line" for the tenth consecutive year, "World's Leading Large Ship Cruise Line" for the sixth consecutive year, the "Caribbean's Leading Cruise Line" for the fifth consecutive year, as well as "World's Leading Cruise Line" and "North America's Leading Cruise Line" both for the second straight year by the World Travel Awards. Norwegian's next new build, the highly anticipated Norwegian Bliss, will be delivered in April 2018 featuring many firsts-at-sea for the global market including the largest race track at sea, award-winning Broadway entertainment, two observation lounges for guests to enjoy stunning ocean and glacier views and more. Norwegian will introduce an additional new "Breakaway Plus" Class cruise ship in 2019 and has six additional ships on order for delivery beginning in 2022.
We are happy to provide a toll free phone number into our office from locations within the USA and Canada. Additionally, we have toll free numbers for the convenience of those residents of Australia and the United Kingdom.
USA + CanadaSpeak to a travel Specialist 800.733.2048 (toll free) Fax: 407.771.0077
AustraliaSpeak to a travel Specialist 800.076.002 (toll free) Fax: 407.771.0077
United KingdomSpeak to a travel Specialist 0.808.189.1292 (toll free) Fax: 407.771.0077