AN ADVENTURE OF TEXAS-SIZED PROPORTIONS
Everything's Bigger Including The Thrills
From adrenaline amping thrills and family fun by the gallon to bold new flavors and exhilarating entertainment, Liberty of the Seas is the ultimate adventure sailing from the Lone Star State.
- NEW Splashaway Bay kid's water park
- DreamWorks Experience - memorable moments including parades, meet & greets and character dining with favorite characters from Shrek, Madagascar, and Kung Fu Panda
- Complimentary Adventure Ocean Youth Program
- Royal Babies & TotsSM Nursery
- Royal Babies and Royal Tots program
- Teen lounge areas and disco
- 3D movie theater
- Outdoor poolside movie screen
- Family-friendly activities including games, contests, enrichment classes and lectures
- NEW Panoramic staterooms with floor to ceiling windows
- VitalitySM Spa with extensive treatment menu including medi-spa treatments and acupuncture
- 4 pools including the Solarium, an adults-only retreat*
- 6 whirlpools, two of them cantilevered whirlpools overlooking the ocean
- State-of-the-art Fitness Center, with classes like yoga and tai chi
- Library and Card Room
- Concierge Club and Diamond Lounge**
*During inclement weather and select hours, the ship may permit the Solarium Pool to be used by persons under age 16 provided they are directly supervised by a parent or guardian.
**Concierge Club reserved for Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Crown & Anchor Society members, and select suite guests. Diamond Lounge available for Diamond and above tier level members.
- NEW The first Tidal WaveSM waterslide at sea, along with it's two counterparts Cyclone and Typhoon, it's The Perfect Storm
- FlowRider surf simulator
- Rock-climbing wall
- Ice-skating rink
- Mini-golf course
- Full-sized basketball court
- NEW Specialty restaurants Sabor Modern Mexican, Giovanni's Table and R Bar*
- Main Dining Room with complimentary, multi-course dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner
- More complimentary options including Windjammer Cafe, Jade Sushi and Asian-fusion cuisine, Sorrento's Pizza, Cafe Promenade for coffee and pastries/snacks, and room service*
- Casual dining and snacks at Johnny Rockets and Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream*
- Specialty restaurants Chops Grille steakhouse and Portofino Italian restaurant, where for one low cover charge you can choose any items off the menu from appetizer to dessert*
*Late night service charge applies to room service orders between midnight and 5:00 a.m. Additional charges apply for specialty dining venues. Specialty beverages, beer, wine and soda are charged separately and are offered at current bar menu prices.
- Complimentary Broadway hit Saturday Night Fever: The Musical in the Main Theater
- Complimentary Ice-skating shows in Studio B
- 10,258 square foot Vegas-style Casino Royale with 304 slots and 18 tables
- 22 bars, clubs, and lounges that never have a cover, including Boleros Latin-themed lounge and Hoof & Claw English Pub
- Enhanced, more-intimate Vintages wine bar
- Variety of name-brand, duty-free shopping on the Royal Promenade including jewelry, perfumes, apparel and shopping for teens and kids
Rock Climbing Wall
The view alone is worth every step. Climb forty feet above deck on the signature Rock Climbing Wall, where everyone from beginners to speed climbers can strap in and go vertical. With no reservation required at this complimentary activity, you could visit the view again and again.
The surf's always up on the 40-foot-long FlowRider surf simulator. Grab your board and get ready, 30,000 gallons of rushing awesome are headed your way. Carve like a pro - or just try to stay upright - while friends cheer you on from the stadium seating.
The Perfect Storm
Three stories high with wet and wild thrills, The Perfect Storm water slide duo takes excitement off the charts. Grab a buddy and race through twists, turns and translucent panels offering unforgettable views, to the bottom of the Typhoon and Cyclone slides.
Get ready for a Tidal Wave takeover on the first boomerang style slide at sea. Plummet down then fling up into total tidal weightlessness and an exhilarating rebound down the other side. It's a ricochet of riveting adventure.Others:
- 70s Disco Party
- Adventure Ocean
- All Access Tour
- Art Collection
- Babies and Tots Programs
- Bottomless Galley Brunch
- Club DJs
- Club Twenty
- Cupcake Class
- Dance Classes
- Dancing Under The Stars
- Fitness Class
- Folding Artistry
- Game Shows
- Ice Skating
- Jewelry Making
- Learn a Language
- Library and Card Room
- Live Bands
- Mini Golf
- Mystery Dinner Theater
- Night Life
- On Air Club
- Outdoor Movie Nights
- Pool Parties
- Pub Performance
- Salsa Dancing
- Spalshaway Bay
- Sports Court
- Table Tennis
- The Perfect Storm
- Theme Nights
- Vitality at Sea Spa and Fitness Center
- Wine Tasting
Guests staying in Grand Suite-level rooms and higher, Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Club Crown & Anchor Society members enjoy access to this lounge serving complimentary continental breakfast and evening drinks.
**Concierge Club reserved for Diamond Plus and Pinnacle Crown & Anchor Society members, and select suite guests. Diamond Lounge available for Diamond and above tier level members.**
This is where wine list and to-do list overlap. Whether it's Burgundy, Merlot, Riesling or Pinot Grigio, you're sure to find your beloved reds or whites at Vintages wine bar. But be bold - try something new and you may return home with a new favorite. From France to California, the wide world of wine is well-represented through extensive partnerships with top winemakers, including some exclusive bottles you won't find anywhere else. And the abundant wine list is perfectly paired with a menu of light bites and sweet delights.
As lively as London, this is a brilliant spot to grab a pint. And you've got lots to choose from. The impressive beer list runs from ales to lagers, with UK-themed cocktails and an inspired collection of spirits, as well. Come for the British racing decor and stay for the live music.
It's serenity with a twist of lime. Reserved exclusively for guests of Grand Suite-level accommodations and above, the Suite Lounge presents complimentary continental breakfast and evening drinks. So from croissants to Cosmos, we've got your cravings covered.Others:
- Diamond Club
- Pool Bar
- R Bar
- Schooner Bar
- Solarium Bar
For more than a decade, the chefs of Chops Grille have proudly presented quality, hand cut steaks at this hallmark Royal Caribbean restaurant. Now, they give you a fresh twist on a favorite, with a revamped menu that brings contemporary flair to traditional steakhouse offerings. Most intriguing: our exceptional prime meat. This prime beef is joined by Maine lobster, veal parmesan, grilled branzino and other succulent dishes paired with addictive sides and irresistible desserts.
Rustic Italian dishes are served with contemporary flair at Giovanni's Table, a Royal Caribbean favorite offering indoor and al fresco seating. This casual trattoria serves up a seemingly endless selection of Italian classics, like Gnocchi Al Gorgonzola, Melanzane alla Parmigiana, Risotto, Bolognese and much more. From the mouth-watering fresh pastas to the carefully braised meats and stews, you can tour all of Italy without ever leaving the ship.
If you enjoy gourmet fare paired with the finest of wines, then dining at Chef's Table is an absolute must. Located in an intimate, exclusive spot onboard, this private epicurean experience for a limited number of guests treats you to a five-course, upgraded menu and wine tasting. Dinner at Chef's Table is both experiential and educational, as the Chef de Cuisine specially prepares and presents each course, while explaining its cooking techniques, ingredients and flavors. Then a sommelier pairs every course with wine chosen to enhance your enjoyment of the dish.
In Spanish, sabor means flavor. But at Sabor Modern Mexican, it means much more. A feast- or shall we say fiesta- for the eyes. And a dance across the plate, and the palate. Enjoy traditional dishes with a fresh spin, like Carne Asada Burritos, tacos, ceviches and quesadillas. Plus some Sabor favorites prepared tableside, including premium tequila flights and margaritas, and our homemade guacamole, served right in the molcajete where the fresh avocados are smashed before your eyes.
Sweeping, multi-level ambience, world-class cuisine and the most attentive staff at sea. Our main dining room serves exceptional, multi-course meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner. Enjoy a new dinner menu each evening in an elegant setting, with extraordinary personal service from your dedicated wait staff. Main Dining Room offers reservations for My Time Dining, giving more flexible options for you to book or Traditional dining, which secures the same seating and table every evening.
*Additional charges apply for specialty dining venues and ice cream. Specialty beverages, beer, wine and soda are charged separately and are offered at current bar menu prices.
Other Dining Options:
- Cafe Promenade
- Cupcake Cupboard
- Johnny Rockets
- Room Service
- Schooner Bar
- Solarium Bar
- Sorrento's Bar
- Broadway at Sea
- Guest Entertainers
- Ice-Skating Shows
- Live Orchestra
- Original Productions
- Maiden Voyage: May 19, 2007
- Guest Capacity: 4,960
- Crew Capacity: 1,360
- Tonnage: 160,000
- Length: 1,112 ft.
- Width: 185 ft.
- Draft: 28 ft.
- Cruising Speed: 21.6 knots
- Registry: Bahamas
Please note: Stateroom images and features are samples only. Actual furniture, fixtures, colors, configurations and window/porthole views may vary.
We are happy to provide a toll free phone number into our office from locations within the USA and Canada. Additionally, we have toll free numbers for the convenience of those residents of Australia and the United Kingdom.
USA + CanadaSpeak to a travel Specialist 800.733.2048 (toll free) Fax: 407.771.0077
AustraliaSpeak to a travel Specialist 800.076.002 (toll free) Fax: 407.771.0077
United KingdomSpeak to a travel Specialist 0.808.189.1292 (toll free) Fax: 407.771.0077